Data Obsessed

The weblog of an almost-librarian interested in special, corporate, and government librarianship, with occasional forays into technology and anime-related geekiness.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

yeah, I probably should be ashamed, but who has time to read?

Bookslut has announced the nominees for The National Book Award, and I only recognize one of the titles. Normally, I would take this as an indication that I am no longer well-read (which I'm not, and which is sad, considering I spent my childhood devouring books whole), except that Jessa apparently doesn't recognize most of them either. Which indicates that the National is going the way of this year's Booker...AKA "Who the hell....?"

Anyway, the one title I recognize?

The 9/11 Commission Report: Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States.

It might become a literary giant. *nods sagely*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home