Data Obsessed

The weblog of an almost-librarian interested in special, corporate, and government librarianship, with occasional forays into technology and anime-related geekiness.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Practicing Selective History is Fun

Rick Berg wrote a column in today's Wisconsin State Journal (the column itself is sadly, not online) that makes the amateur historian in me laugh out loud. There's no ploy quite as obvious bringing Abraham Lincoln into a campaign, in my opinion. But John Kerry isn't General George Brinton McClellan; as far as I know, he isn't intending to "cut and run," as Berg so eloquently puts it. He's intending to work on getting us out of Iraq. There's a difference.

And if George W. Bush is Abraham Lincoln, I will eat my shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home