Data Obsessed

The weblog of an almost-librarian interested in special, corporate, and government librarianship, with occasional forays into technology and anime-related geekiness.

Friday, October 08, 2004

'if you see Iowa plates, you've gone too far'

So, I got lost tonight. Tried taking a shortcut, missed a turn, ended up driving through the nice residential neighborhoods on the west side of Madison. (incidentally, why must I live on boring Brooks Street and not Star Fire Drive? The subdivisions get all the cool street names.) After we got out of the nice residential neighborhoods, we got to see corn. Lots of corn, before finally finding the glowing and recognizable landmark of...Target. Which allowed me to get home without much further trouble. Where I made myself a celebratory bowl of ice cream.

Who needs to find Wal-Mart anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home