Data Obsessed

The weblog of an almost-librarian interested in special, corporate, and government librarianship, with occasional forays into technology and anime-related geekiness.

Friday, September 10, 2004

a portrait of a chicken and its severed head

No, not really. But Thursdays always give me that feeling...something about the combination of two long classes starting at one when I'm already starting to lag and then hearing and seeing the latest additions to my schedule at Information Literacy. And in addition, the LITA student chapter wants the website redesigned, and I'm in charge of organizing that. And at least one of the people who want to help is the kind that tends to take over projects; I've experienced this before.

In this case, that might not be such a bad thing.

I need to buy a planner today. And actually rehearse ALL of the MadCat workshop scirpt since I'm practicing it on Saturday afternoon and haven't even looked at the other sections.

Someday I will remember what an actual day off feels like. Really.

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Sixlegged said...

I have felt your pain with the micromanagers that worm their way into other people's business. They can really be a blessing though, especially when kept at a distance. Wanna swap links? You can find yours at http://culturezap.blogspot.com and if not, that's cool, and best of luck to you in the redesign process.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Dorothea said...

Who what huh? I'm not involved with the website redesign. Who else would threaten to take it over?

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home