Data Obsessed

The weblog of an almost-librarian interested in special, corporate, and government librarianship, with occasional forays into technology and anime-related geekiness.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Pennies

My random thoughts on two of Dorothea's latest posts:

My supervisor at the business library was on the Ex Libris/SFX/Citation Linker committee, and suggested (mostly jokingly) that they rename SFX SEX. That way the undergraduates were at least guaranteed to notice it.

And I don't know what the stats are for my site...haven't bothered to put the handy-dandy site tracker up over here yet, because I am essentially lazy at heart. But if it's anything like Pitas was, it's 90% IE. Which is sad. Firefox is a much better browser. It would be my default, but all my bookmarks are in Safari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home